



Let the rain come down and wash....
Ooo..guess who? Haha...Previously I said she reminds me of Lee Joon Ki. I still think so. But the pics do her no justice larrr....She doesnt look good on pics. She is soo adorable and good looking in person.

This is the only decent photo I have of myself thru out the whole holiday.


Vivian writing my name.

See! Barefoot on these kind of rocks.


Why my pants is one long one short? Becoz one side kena 'kiap' by my petpet ba.

My view from the top of the rock.

This bird is a poser maut sial.

This is why I look like a pregnant woman in later pics.
*giggles* even cuter when she sweeps her bangs to the side.
Liang Shih. She is so fun to hang out with.

My new green luggage! It costs me NZ$40 only.
No comments:
Post a Comment