Monday, April 7, 2008

Ppl in NZ.

There are many pretty and TALL girls in NZ. But they all have one thing in common.

Their tummies.

What?

Yup, their tummies. All of them have thin long legs, nice boobs, nice ass then all of a sudden, you are just staring at that roll of fat. WTF.

Potong steam one leh....Most of them are rellii pretty ok. They dress reli well and they just cannot cover up that tummy. So after a while, I also don't bother to suck in my own tummy also. Hahahahahaha....

Guys? Needless to say are HOT!

And when I was strolling down Queens St in Auckland, I saw this woman. Kinda obvious that she is a hooker lor..She was just standing in a corner, taking a smoke and staring at the floor. She has reli bad skin. Doesnt wear makeup and has a thin film of mustache above her upper lips. Which I'm sure doesnt matter coz the customers don't look at the face when they ahem, rite? Lol.

I meet this super leng zhai girl in a church in Christchurch and I think I'm in love. Haha. Seriously ok. When I first met her, I thought she was a guy.
She is Taiwanese and is currently studying Eng Lit in Uni of Canterbury.
She has short black hair and wears black rimmed specs. She's slim but not the skin and bones type and tall summore. She usually wears polo shirts or long sleeved working shirts and jeans. She doesnt act all ah beng-ish and is VERY natural. I'd say she is better looking than all the guys in the church. Yesh, she is THAT goodlooking. Imagine something like Lee Joon Ki with a slightly bigger eyes and shorter hair. I can die rite now.

My aunt made me go to the church with her. But now, I just go to the church to see 'my love'. I went to her house a few times and she belanja me eat ice cream. *blushes*
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!
Aiya, damn mo liu arh you Lesley. Her name is Vivian. So girly la her name. Disturbing also since Vivian is my cousin's name.

Anyways, I had to go to church last Sun too. Saw her and immediately felt happier. Last Sun, the priest talked abt jealousy and blablabla. After the priest finished, the crowd dispersed and my aunt, my cousin and I were just loitering outside the hall. Then I spotted Vivian outside the carpark with a bunch of kids and a mother. One of the girls gave Vivian a hug!!!! I was SO JEALOUS!!!!! T_T
Why she can hug her orh? Why I cannot orh?? I wanted to bitchslap that little girl back to her home ok. Paloi.

When I put our name together, it becomes LV! See...? So meant to be together okay. *holy song suddenly appears*

Whenever I go shopping, I will take out all the receipts at the end of the day and record down all my purchases. After one week or so, I have spent 600 dollars and bought just about everything I wanted. What's left are just things for my family. :D

I bought this Wella Hydro Milk Hair Spray in Auckland for 30 bucks. And when I got back to Christchurch, I saw the same product in a mall selling for 15 dollars oni!! Why???? I bought it too. Just a bit xin tung la.

I just ate shitloads of rice just now and want to die rite now. But thinking abt Vivian will make me happier. Sigh....;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesley! Hahaha have you turned unstraight? lol hilarious posts eh! Why la no pics?

Lesley J said...

Oppsie! Hopefully not. Haha...Even if I do, you can bet she's worth it. Take care girl!