Monday, April 28, 2008

The Telbru Karnival in KB is over.

It was fun on the Apr 27th coz there were lotsa ppl and many performances.



I got kids from Kim Musical Centre to perform there. Their violin performance is great. Made me really regret not taking up music lessons when I was young. The bands were cancelled last minute. :s



The best thing is that I managed to get Panacom to sponsor 4 sets of 42" plasma TV for the cyber games. Bad thing is we only had 3 sets of PS2. WTF rite. It was too late to get WYWY to sponsor PS2 or Wii.



I tried to borrow from all the ppl I know. We need the PS2 on 27th and I started asking around on the 26th. It's like someone up there purposely hide all the PS2 in KB. It's either they dont want to borrow, cannot borrow or don't have one to borrow. I mean if you promised your PS2 to sumone else oredi or rosak la or if you have certain difficulties I dont blame you la. But you have it and it is by your side and you are in Brunei, why can't you borrow? Neh...the sis's bf lor!!!!! Useless. Such a controlling freak. We can take good care of the 4 plasma TVs and I am sure we have no problem with a small PS2 OK? Can you believe that I asked over 20 ppl and still no PS2?

I asked the AnakMuridPierre if his bro has one and you know what he said?
"Why you need PS2? To make DVD you and Vivian ahem ahem ah?"
KNN. Funny meh pare? *karate chop to his lako head*

At least BuffyRicky said "Sory Les, I promised my unit to someone else. Maybe you can try someone else". Much better rite?? Orang yang pendidikan tinggi is like that one ba. Unlike the lako. Haha....Jk, lako.



*deep breath* *calm down* *it's over*



OK, I had fun coz altho I was running up and down for most of the day. Did a lot of face painting for kids. When the function was over at 5pm, I sat down and play Tekken with a small Filipino boy. The Telbru ppl were playing football on the other side. We played until 7pm++..then everyone packed and go home.

No comments: