This on the 16th April 08. The graduation day.
Graduation hall.

We had students from the Music department to entertain us.

Professors taking their seats.

Pretty musicians.

This is the pic of me looking pregnant. You know the first thing my mum and other aunt said when they saw me at the airport is "Aiyo, why are you so ROUND??". Meh!
Took her by surprise. Haha...I can never take a take a good pic with her alone coz my cousin will always butt in.


Liang Shih taking my pic while I take hers. The long haired woman beside Liang Shih is actually a pastor? Pastor can be woman rite? She told me she has a degree in Pastor Counselling in Taiwan. Before we eat, the 5 of them are praying to JC. But I was just looking at the dish and deciding which piece I shud take. Hahahah..No la. I just listen quietly only.

After lunch, Vivian and I went shopping at the Westfield mall. We went to the supermarket to get fruits and she accompanied me shopping. She did tell me that she's quite impatient so I am very happy that she still take the time to wait for me.
We bumped into my aunt and cousin half way and agreed to meet up after we are done. Vivian knows that my aunt will never let her pay for anything let alone treating me. So we quickly went to the Natural NZ stall and she got us ice cream! I had Hokey Pokey/Strawberry Yoghurt and she had Green Tea/Cookies N Cream.




No comments:
Post a Comment