Sunday, April 20, 2008

Click click click! (Part 2)

This is Queen Victoria. Where is King David?

Ahh....this might be him. Nope. He's the guy who discovered NZ, it hink.

Wellington at night.

Wellington at daytime.

Pics are all the way mountains, grass, lalangs, lakes, rocks, sands. Looking thru my pics feels like watching a documentary.

Me and bus wtf.


You see people up there ready to jump?
And he jumped! Sigh. Can only watch ppl jump.
City of sails! It's blue coz I took the pic from inside the bus.

I dont look pissed here. But I was. Wind was strong and my hair was slapping my face non stop. It hurts.
You can bungy jump from the bridge here. Pay 100 dollars to get a cert and use it to get 20% off every bungy jump in the whole NZ.
Was forced to take it too.


So semangat to take wedding pics.

This island is supposed to be a result of some volcanic activity.
The whole Auckland.
Cows. WTF.

Dumbass.
Queens St. It's up down up down all the way. A bit like San Francisco.

No comments: