Monday, April 28, 2008

Embarrassing things that happened to me in NZ.

Of coz! It wouldnt be my life if nothing humiliating happens right?

1) On the day of my cousin's graduation, the 5 of us went around the city taking pictures. Then my cousin saw a cemetery + church. She wanted to take pics there. I said, "Nice meh?" then proceed to use my fingers to make crosses really fast as a means of telling her 'got graveyard there so means got org mati there'. The 4 of them straight away laughed at me. Use fingers point at me summore! I have never felt more like a dumbass than I had at that moment. Nothing wrong with 'sign language' rite? You cant just say "GOT DEAD PPL THERE ARH!". It's disrespectful. I know coz I tried it before and my mum BOMBED me.

2) I was at Whitcoulls, a bookstore. I wanted to pay for a book and stood behind a middle aged man at the counter. When he was paying, he kept looking at me and my book. I was thinking "See what see? Never see pretty girl arh?". Then I realised he was paying for a drink. Holy shit! I was standing at the wrong counter! Ppl don't pay for books at that counter. Now he is just going to think that I am some uneducated China girl who doesnt kow how to read signs.

3) Remember the blue dress I wore? I was wearing the same dress when I was boarding the plane back to Singapore. To cut a long story short, the dress got caught under my big handbag which resulted in me parading around the airport with my black tights and panties exposed. When my aunt saw my backside, I had been walking around for half an hour already.

No comments: