I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PERTH!!!!
I DID NOT WAIT 2 FUCKING YRS TO GO TO FUCKING PERTH! (SORI NO OFFENCE TO THOSE IN PERTH)
I AM BOILING INSIDE.
He found Southern Cross University which offers Bachelor of Business in Coventions & Event Tourism Management.
My parents told me Perth is good becoz there are many Asians there, it's cheaper there and blablabla...WTF. If I want many Asians around me, better I go China, Taiwan, HK, Japan. Why must I go to Aus orh? He told me his ex-colleagues is in Perth so they can take care of me. So that nothing 'bad' happens to me. CHEH!!! Ex-colleagues so what? Maybe they have sons le. Sons' friends le? Maybe they are the one who end up raping me le!!!
Now I must find more positive things from Sydney and ALL the negative things in Perth. MUST!
No comments:
Post a Comment