We took the gondala up up and to the top where we took pictures and watch people have fun while I am being miserable. This is Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu something like that.

Luging.

Queenstown at 6am.

The supposedly 4 star hotel.

6 degrees in the morning.

This is in Eglington Valley. Look so fake rite the photo? Exactly like Photoshopped. Badly. My sis says I look like someone who has never been to NZ and try to use a fake photo to tipu orang that I've been there.

Dunno what place is this. Just take la. I really admire those China tourists ah. They can take pictures from EVERY angle, EVERY corner and EVERY direction. My aunt and I just take 1 or 2 pics and look around.

We had to walk 15 mins too to get to 'The Chasm". I was sooo tulan when I found out this is what the 15 mins walk is for. KNN. I am standing on a bridge looking down at "The Chasm".

This is the ship we took in Milford Sound.

From behind the ship.

Sohai.

We had to walk 15 mins too to get to 'The Chasm". I was sooo tulan when I found out this is what the 15 mins walk is for. KNN. I am standing on a bridge looking down at "The Chasm".

This is the ship we took in Milford Sound.

From behind the ship.

Sohai.
The waterfall. It's rumored that the water can make you 10 yrs younger. The ship actually got really close to the waterfall but I was at the 2nd deck so I tidak sempat lari ke atas to touch the water. Never mind larr..I got my Clinique kit.


I love this pic. Maybe it's because of the dark water and the bright sky.

Like I said, my obsession with red trees.

I have never been so religious in my whole life than I have been in the past three weeks. Went to church with my aunt and cousin. Visit this First Church of Otago, St Paul's Cathedral.
The whoel church too tall oredi. My camera cannot fit the whole thing into a pic.


I love this pic. Maybe it's because of the dark water and the bright sky.

Like I said, my obsession with red trees.

I have never been so religious in my whole life than I have been in the past three weeks. Went to church with my aunt and cousin. Visit this First Church of Otago, St Paul's Cathedral.
The whoel church too tall oredi. My camera cannot fit the whole thing into a pic.











No comments:
Post a Comment