Eff this shit, can't remember what I want to write.
Ohhh!! Since I am obsessed with Danny now, my current posts and maybe a few coming posts will be on him.
I think he likes my friend Julie lor...The very pretty and tall girl from Taiwan le. Coz we were talking about Danny and Julie told me this.
Julie: Lesley, Danny keeps staring at me the other day. He kept looking at my table and when I look up, I had to smile at him. And when I look up agn, he's staring agn. He also asked when will I be on agn.
Me: *heartbroken wtf*
To be positive, at least it's Julie not some 'hou mm tim'(reli cannot make-it face) girl Joyce saw Danny with at the bus. *think positive think positive think positive*
I AM NOT GIVING UP LAH. I AM GOING TO TELL HIM I LIKE HIM MAYBE LATER IN THE TERM WHEN I WON'T BE SEEING HIM ANYMORE I GUESS.
Any advice what I should tell him??
**************
I am starting to reli hate my roomie now lor. Yesterday I slept at abt 11pm coz I have to wake up at 5am the next day to shower, wash hair and blowdry and blablabla.
When I went to bed, she wasn't home. But I was rudely awakened at abt 3 in the morning by her shouting. She was shouting at her bf on the phone asking to what else. Fuck himself la. And she threw her keys on her table loudly which annoyed me even more.
I told my Polish flatmate abt all this and he said he will try talk to her abt her fighting and if she doesn't stop, she has to move out. Pls move out ok! I don't want to see her ah. Cibai.
No comments:
Post a Comment