Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pls kick the Japanese 'girl' out.

Before I moved in, the guy told me I will be living with a Japanese girl.

Little did I know that he meant a 32-yr old girl wtf.

With a 24 yr old bf.

Who fights and screams a lot.

I swear to God, the other day she was screaming at the phone so loud I thought the devil was in my room itself wtfffff.

"WHEN DID I SCREAMMMMMED?????????!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Anyways, I heard the Polish guy, Rob talking about maybe trying to 'kick' her out coz she is always waking up at 3 or 4am and shouting at her bf at the balcony.

No good.

***********

Rob asked me one day,

"Lesley, do you know what nationality this girl is if her name is Huy?"

Looking at the name, I guessed maybe Vietnamese. Chinese is possible too. Then he laughed. Coz Huy/Hui means dick in Polish. Hahahahaha!!

Whose name has 'hui' in it?? Serene!!!!!!!! Hahahah! Just laugh la...dun get angry k wtf...:p

Who else?

I'm gonna scan thru my fren's and family's names and see who else has 'hui'. LOL!

Edit: 3 of my cousins have 'hui' in their name. Hui Lin, Hui Tze and Hui San wtf.

***************

I'm gonna have 2 new flat-mates. One of the Korean girl, Ashley went off and we are gonna have 'Huy' moving in and another Chinese girl.

Let see if I can be frens with her.

No comments: