Last week, I was late for the class because I missed the bus and had to wait for a later one (I could walk but hey, I got the TravelPass. Must get the most of out it bah!). When I entered the class about 20 minutes late, I signed in and told the teacher it will never happen agn.
Oh Lord, why do you always have to make me eat my words? You think I'm not fat enough??
So today I damn semangat wake up early at 7.30am and was out the door by 7.50am. I reached the wharf at abt 8.20am. Plenty of time to wait for the 8.40am ferry so that I can reach Manly by 9.10am and take the bus up to college at 9.20am. Sounds perfect right?? What could possibly go wrong???!!
10 minutes into the ferry ride, I noticed that it was going at a slower-than-usual speed. Then an announcement was made.
"We are experiencing some problem with the engine. Our engineers are working on it and hopefully it'll be ok in a few minutes."
I waited.
" Sorry for the inconvenience but it seems that the problem is far from over. We will have a boat to send all passengers to Manly safely."
Wtf. They might as well just say,
" Please make your way upstairs and grab a paddle each. We are going to paddle this 5000 fucking tonnes ferry to Manly. Yeahhh!! Paddle!" wtf.
But after like 30 minutes, the ferry miracolously came back to life thanks to the engineers wtf and reached Manly only at 9.50am.
Then I decided to skip the ENG124 class coz even if I walk up the hill, it will take me 15-20 minutes and if I take the bus, I'll be late too. So fuck it!
************
I still have no job...:(
No comments:
Post a Comment