Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wassup with Daniel-s in ICMS ha???

Ladies and gentlemen....

I now noticed another Daniel is ICMS who is a Korean as well wtf.

And he's a lecturer of some sort. He guides my hospitality friends in Grand Dining Room where they serve customers. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Although he is Korean, he grew up in Germany. Wonder if he has the German accent.

He's so cute laaaaa. When he smiles, his small eyes twinkle wtf.

My heart flutters everytime I see him, actually just 2 times nia la.

*************

Today I am so free. Coz I only have class from 3-5pm. So I'm gonna leave at 1.15pm.

But tomorrow I gotta wake up at 6am mate. Then it's the weekend!!

Just being random here but I just marinate 2 pieces of chicken drumsticks with honey soy garlic sauce and my hands stink like....honey soy garlic wtf.

I hate cooking.

No comments: