Guys, this is seriously the funniest thing I have ever heard since watching Russell Peters's videos.
Hahahah!!
In one episode of Boys Before Flowers (BBF), Jan Di who is the main girl told Gu Jun Pyo, the leader of F4 that she hates everything abt him from how he doesn't wear his uniform to his stupid curly hair. Ahahahah!!!
Then later on, Gu Jun Pyo purposely asked to straighten his hair and wore his uniform summore.
But drama follows and so forth la. However according to JooHee, my flatmate, they missed out a funny moment. Coz in the comic book, after Jun Pyo straighten his hair, he went to look for Jan Di. And while he was talking to Jan Di, his hair curls back by itself !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf so cibai funny la!!! His hair too curly oredi cannot tahan being straighten ahahhhahahahahahahhaha!!!
I went to bed and woke up laughing coz the idea of his hair curling by itself keeps on playing in my head.
**************
I know this is old news. But I watched The Hopsital. The one with Jerry Yan and oh so handsome Fei Xiang (or Kris Phillips). Jerry Yan how to fight with Fei Xiang ohh???
He might be older than Jerry but he exudes sexiness and class man. Jerry just looks mediocre and pussy-ish next to him. Meh.
I absolutely love Janine Zhang who plays Guan Xin. the doctor Jerry is in love with but has a extremely R-rated and scandalous past with Fei Xiang.
The whole series is a bit boring in some parts esp when it's a bunch of old men discussing and fighting. Love plots are awesome i think. I think it must be very hard to let go of someone you love for almost 10 yrs. And it so sad to see the little girl die and have her parents agree to donate her organs.
I plan to donate my useful organs to anyone who need them when I die. Although I don't want to die but when I do, imma put my body to good use. Guys, you shud do the same. Think of all the people you can save. No point keeping them to yourself, it's useless anyway. You're dead. You can't bring anything with you once you're gone.
This message is brought to you by Read this if you are stupid wtf!
Korean word of the day:
joh-ah-hey-yo : i like you
No comments:
Post a Comment