Monday, February 23, 2009

Today is a very productive day.

I went for the job interview at Bondi Junction and it turns out to be a sales and marketing company who is expanding and is looking for 20+ employees. I went for the first interview and was asked to return for a 2nd interview 3 hours later but that would make me late for my class. In the end, I chose to forfeit the interview.

The company is called Integral Marketing. They supposedly won the best marketing company award for 2008. Dunno if you very free go google them lor.

****************

I was supposed to have 2 classes today but the 2nd one got cancelled coz the lecturer is sick boohoo wtf. And the happiest thing happened to me after the 1st class. My friend who knows Danny also knows that I have the biggest crush ever on him and she went to the GDR to make a booking for dinner for 4. I followed la of coz.

When Danny saw me, he said 'Hey.' wtf. I say 'hey' back la ahahahah. Then I pretend to ask him abt the booking thing. My face damn maintain cool sial!!!!! Like I don't have an ounce of feeling towards him. I'm such an expert in hiding this shit wtf ahahah.

The bad news is that I looked like one week's shit today. I had a averaged-sized pimple right above my eyebrrow and it is very visible. Pink with white pus summore. And my lips were peeling a little bit but I didn't give it a shit and slather on some pink lip gloss only. Only one can imagine how gross that is. My life is so sad.

He looks even cuter upclose!!! I so envy students who have class with him. Sigh.

****************

Later I went home and met another new flatmate. Her name is Lisa and she is from China.

Right now we have, Joo Hee (Korean), Tina (ABC from Washington), Lisa (China), Mia (Japan) and me!!!!

Earlier on, Joo Hee, Tina and I were cooking dinner and we talked abt Mia's constant fighting with her bf. We imitate her fighting with her bf and it was so funny.

Tina told me that today while I was out, Mia fought with her bf agn.

Tina: They were fighting on the phone and she screamed sooo loud!
Me: Did she asked her bf to go fuck himself?
Tina: Yeah yeah!!
All: LOL!!!

Seriously lor, that is her standard line.

The bf is such a jackass. He twisted Mia's right wrist forcing her to wear a cast and not able to work. He didn't want to pay for the cost and wanted to twist Mia's left wrist summore. AHAhAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!

Where got such thing one!!!

They are both weird anyways. He came up to our apartment last weekend and from the way they talk, it seems like Mia is always provoking her bf and her bf is a scumbag.

Asshole.

No comments: