Monday, February 9, 2009

Sigh wtf.

I found a place to stay!!

My current address is Unit 6XX, 5XX-5XX Wattle St, Broadway.

I am staying with 5 ppl at the moment. 2 Korean girls, 2 Polish guys and 1 Japanese girls. The Korean girls are staying in the master bedroom which consists of 3 beds at $130 per week. And the Polish guy(did I mention he's hot huh??) showed me another place within the apartment. It is actually part of the living room but he set up a partition and made it into a room. The room has 2 beds and the Japanese girl has occupied one bed. It's only $110 per week.

So I took the $110 of coz.

I made an estimation of the total expenses per week.

Rent: $110
Transport: $46
Phone: $17.50
Food: $25
Total: $198.50!!!!!!!!!!!!

See.....less than $200 per week!.

I will not spend on anything unnecessary from now on unless I found a job.

Lesley will be a miser from now onwards!

******************

The timetable sucks ass so much that all the fats in my bum is sucked dry.

I was given a Term 5 unit - MKTG221. I'm only in Term 2!

I changed it and now I have no class on a Friday and there are clashes on Wed.

And I heard they won't necessarily allocate you to do IT in term 3. Maybe you'll do it in Term 4 or Term 5. Wtf! NO!

It must be done in Term 3!

But anyways, now that I found a place to stay I don't have to worry so much. I'll sort these things out one by one.

No comments: