I am thankful for everyday because I learn something new wtf.
No idea if this considered good news or bad news but at least got news wtf.
Today, I learned that Danny is actually NOT a lecturer. He is only a Term 4 student who accomplished the required 1200 hours of industry training earlier than expected and is kinda teaching in ICMS. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
So he's a student!! So so so so so so so so........*melts*. Means got chance right????
He's so effing hot and sexy mate.
********
And today as well, I sat in the same ferry as Daniel Lee Min Ho. He was with a bunch of his friends and he's so good looking as well. So manly he makes butches feel girly wtf. *melts*
How ah??? Both of them also don't like me so I shouldn't have any problem but who should I obsess more abt? Wish I could show you pictures of them both and maybe you can give me some advice that actually works.
A quote from Boys Before Flowers:
"It's better to regret after you act instead of regretting after you don't do anything."
Hmmm.
********
I am watching Boys Before Flowers now. The drama a bit exaggerated lor. Where got such people one in Korea? Rich, handsome and fall in love with the dry cleaner girl summore. Fantasy land meh...
Buy the freaking goggles for AUD$10,000 and give to the girl. I can save the world with that money ok!
But I am addicted *shame shame*.
OK I just came back from eating IndoMee and drinking Pepsi wtf. Oh fat fat.
What shud I cook next? I have green beans, 1 pack of ham, 1 pack of penne pasta, 1 bottle of caborana/cabarona wtf sauce, more rice, 4 drumsticks left, half a pack of french fries which is amazing after I baked them in the oven (best FF ever), 6 packs of IndoMee, 11 eggs, half a pack of broccolli cuts ( i shud buy more this coz they are easy and one of my fav vege), 1 box of flavoured water ice sticks (for super hot days), half box of cereal and half bottle of milk and a few other items.
OMG!!!! Do I have this many items?? It seems like I can survive for the next 2 to 3 weeks without having to go grocery shopping agn!!!
I need to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment