I am trying to kill some time by blogging and reading blogs in this 3 hrs that I am free.
To be honest, I am going to be quite free this term despite the long hrs from Tues to Thurs. From week 8 onwards, I'll have 2hr class on Mondays only. So it means I have to spend a total of 2-3 hrs going and coming back from school just to attend 2 hrs of class. Perfect.
And week 3, 5 and 11 Wednesdays, I'll have 5 hr break in between my first class and last class. So I might skip a few days. Maybe.
******************
To continue on the roomie's story, the guy is butt ugly! He's tall but he has a round face with big round eyes. Kinda like my cousin's baby's face Rehxie. Remember her? Guys shud never never ever ever have big round eyes with big round face. Nothing's gonna happen for you ok.
And so last night, after they kissed on the couch, they went into the room and started talking abt another thing. The guy asked why is she being so difficult and she shot back at him with some Japa-glish. Then they start arguing agn and thus she chased him out and all that.
God, I miss my Japanese friend Naoko.
Hope my roomie doesn't find this. If she does, it's time to find a new place agn.
******************
Guys, do you know any websites where they have really easy recipes? At the moment, I have a pack of rice, eggs, instant noodles, pasta, 1 can of spag sauce, 1 bag of frozen chips and 1 bag of fruits. I eat only cereals in the morning. But I am having a headache abt lunch and dinner.
I plan to cook rice for lunch everyday and change only my dish. Like some days I eat scrambled eggs or somedays I cooked some veges but it's so tiring to cook after you spend the whole day at school.
Cibai...why do we have to eat??? If no need to eat, then everybody is skinny and no need to worry abt what to cook lor wtf.
No comments:
Post a Comment