It's gonna be a long term.
First, my timetable.
Mon: 2-4pm and 4-6pm.
Tues: 10-12pm, 12-2pm and 2-4pm.
Wed: 10-12pm, 3-5pm and 5-7pm.
Thu: 8-10am, 10-12pm and 2-4pm.
Fri - Sun: FREE!!!
Although I have 3 days weekend, the Tues, Wed and Thurs are killing me. It takes me abt 1 to 1.5 hrs to reach school.
So I have to wake up at around 6am on a 8am class and wake up at 7.30am on a 10am class.
Blarh!!
**********
My Japanese roommate is kinda crazy. To be honest, if you find 5 other girls who has similar features with her and put them together, I will not be able to point out which is my real roomie coz I have never actually seen her real WHOLE face. Her hair is always in a mess covering 75% of her face.
She is weird ass too. She wakes up at abt 4 or 5 in the morning to make calls and goes back to bed. She sleeps until 9pm and wakes up for dinner. Her body to leg ratio is 1.5:1. I shit you not.
She is always fighting with a guy on the phone. It's her bf I guess. She brought him home last night. They talked for 2 minutes, she sat in his lap and started kissing him for 1 minutes and they went into the 'room' to talk and start fighting agn. She told him to go fuck himself and she doesn't want to see him agn. Wtf. LOL....I want to laugh oso kenot ah.
Update later. Got class in 2 minutes. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment