1) EVT121 - Events Operations and Logistics. In English, it means the whole scope of work to be done by the event manager from booking the place down to the dirtiest detail that is making sure there is toilet paper. This unit is to teach us about all the things other ppl do not think abt and makes sure that we DO.
2) EVT123- Events Production and Design. Basically, a tender. A pitch. A bid. To get someone's business. You need to be creative in your proposal in order to get your client's job. So we have a major assignment due at the end of this term. We have to get into groups and work on a tender given by the etachers. So in week 10, each group will pitch their ideas to the teachers and a winner will be selected. Sigh.
3) BBA122 - Business Organisational Principles. WTF is this? I dun know why we have to take this but it's all abt studying visions, values and so forth. I don't hate this class although I am surprised I don't.
4) ENG124 - Business Communication. Lemme teach you how to write a report po-po-ly and how to present po-po-ly. I can see how this unit will help me tremendously but I dread the classes and the presentations that I have to do.
5) ACCG121 - Accounting Fundamentals. Is what we learned 5 years ago in Chung Hua Middle School. Mr Jerome PV, eh where are you ah???
But my lecturer Mr Frank Portelli is a super fun guy. Funny and he always keeps you at the edge of your seat coz you'll never know what he's gonna do or say next.
There you have it.
****************
I realise that ever since I moved out, I have procrastinate less. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! True or not??
Trueeee...Bluff you got money ah. Although I'm blogging here la but trust me. Usually I like to put things till the last minute but every night, I am thinking about what tiny little things the teachers have told us to do and I quickly finish them off before going to bed.
I am going to use tonight and maybe a little bit of tomoro to work on the assignments due in a few weeks. Damn rajin sial. Let see if I can keep this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment