Thursday, February 19, 2009

I made a mistake..

It seems like I made a mistake with Daniel v.2's name. His name is NOT Daniel. But Danny.

Cheh..it's short form for Daniel kenot meh???

Apalar..he's damn cute sial man.

Today, I sat at the CYC for 2.5 hours just stealing glances at him. He looks so fucking hot when he works. His hands are so manly and ohhh just fuck me now wtf.

Oh Lord!!! Why I am not a hospitality student? Oh Lord!!! Why is he not a events lecturer??? Oh Lord!!!

He is so nice la. I bet like a million girls have crushes on him. Term 1 hospitality students are required to serve customers during lunch and dinner and Kim told me he massaged the hands of one of the students coz she's tired wtf.

Sigh. I hate that I'm so shy lor. I may look and sound like a whore wtf coz I like so many guys and none of them ever likes me back sigh summore wtf but actually I'm really very shy *blushes*.

I wished I am like some of my frens who are really straight-forward and in your face. And they are Asians too from China. So see, this doesn't mean I'm shy just becoz I'm Asian.

I don't want to lose face you know. If he knows that I like him and he doesn't like me back, damn kasih malu right???

I rather just keep it a secret and continue peeking at him than risk making a fool out of myself. At least I'm not like Bee, the Thai girl last term who also has a crush on the GDR supervisor (the same position Danny is holding this term). She liked this Chinese guy named Jonathan Chan and she MADE SURE he knows wtf wah wah wah.

She put flowers on his doorstep and basically chased him I think.

Hell no in a million years will I be Bee v.2. Hell no.

Hmmm, what's that smell? Ohh that's my rice cooking. Yeah, I'll have white rice with spag sauce and honey soy drumstick for dinner. That is the MOST proper dinner I had in 2 weeks.

No comments: