Friday, October 12, 2007

I want, I want, I want, I want!!!

Hayden's legs. In a post few months ago, I wanted Karolina Kurkova'a legs. I think I left my brain in the fridge. Anyways, I was rummaging the fridge for food one day and found my brain.


Hayden's legs is likely more of a realistic goal for me coz we both got short legs..? But then of coz it means I would prolly have to go swimming everyday for the next 2 years. It's ok, I have done it for 1 month. 1 down, 23 to go.



P/S: The reason I didn't write down Hayden's last name is becoz I can't spell it. -.-

Edit: Initially I put down '1 down, 47 to go'. OMFG!!! There are 48 months in 2 yrs???? My maths arh!!!! Mr Chan will kill me in an instant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And can you believe she's only 18???!!!! Arghh.

Lesley J said...

ya lor...so young! but the way they dress makes them look soo much older which in turn makes us look younger! *pat ourselves at the back*