Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*melts*

Vivian and her sis, Liang Shih (not biological, just in the name of Christ) took my aunt and I jalan jalan this morning.

We went to a place named Lincoln or Linwood. It's exactly like a scene from the Laguna Beach opening song. Houses on the hills and beaches at the bottom. We took a walk by the beach and took lotsa pics. I climbed a huge rock barefooted with Liang Shih. She had her sports shoes on. Damn superwoman arh me. My aunt was not interested and Vivian is just scared of heights.

After all that, we sat in a cafe and ate fish and chips. So salty and bau hanyir. I had 3 scoops of ice-cream. Siau.

Vivian and I chatted a bit. Things I found out:

1) She is the youngest in the family and has an older bro.
2) She is 2 months younger than me!! Awww...sayang le.
3) She likes to eat and has promised to bring me around when I go to Taiwan. Gemmmmbbbiiirrraaa...
4) She is a very independent person. We were talking and I told her how I prefer to travel alone if possible because it doesnt comes with all the hassle and it turns out she likes to travel alone too. Hehe....

Then we went back to the city and had our lunch in a Chinese restaurant. We were talking abt countries and food. I told them abt the sick chickens in China. As usual la, I speak OL without looking around. Turns out, the restaurant's owner is from China too and I think he heard me. *shakes head*

When are you gonna learn?
Dunno. Maybe when it gets me neck deep in shit.

After lunch, Vivian tapau-ed taro milk tea for me. Awww..I will freeze the milk tea and keep in a ice vault so that I can see it everyday until I die. Hahahahah...

Ok la, I'll stop now. If not, later confirm become unstraight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha unstraight indeed LOL Pictures bah mana!?