Almost a week since I updated. Can't blame me. The internet at home totally crashed.
To start things off, I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Fresh Catering at Fraser Suites. Imma be a part-time waitress at their restaurant. But we only do breakfast and sometimes lunch. Isn't it awesome?? It means I have to wake up early to work and get to spend the rest of the day with my frens!
It's kinda weird tho that he hired me on the spot. I gotta admit that my resume isn't that all impressive in terms of hospitality experiences. I received 2 missed calls from the manager but when I return the call, it directed me to a voicemail. The very next day, the manager called me agn. Considering that so many people are looking for a job right now, when a person doesn't pick up the phone, you would automatically move on to the others. But he kept calling me.
Not that I'm complaining here but whoever is my guardian angel out there, I want to thank you very very much and if there is anything I can, I'll do it for you too wtf.
************
I am going to be so busy this week.
Things to do this week:
1) Study for ENG124 test tomorrow.
2) Do my accounting quiz due tomorrow wtf.
3) Find ideas on the EVT123 event pitch as well as facts on my ENG124 report.
4) Have dinner at GDR on Thurs nite.
5) Go for mock interview the very next day at 10am.
6) Might be attending Micheal's (Naoko's bf) bday party.
7) Start my training with Fraser this Sunday.
I need to 'procrastinate less' more wtf.
**********
JW, Chee Hwa, Wei Wei, Wei Xin, a bunch of the Malays and I went to the Thai Festival in Darling Harbour and it was good. We saw Muay Thai and lotsa Thai songs u know hahah. We went window shopping and I tried on the MOST MOST MOST gorgeous dress ever. I reli love the cutting and colour and the fact that it is halter neck dress. Guess how much it is?? $80 after a discount from its original price of $150.
I was sitting on the sofa for like 10 minutes thinking if I should buy it. Afterall, I have not been shopping for SO long and now that I have a job it shud be ok. But I don't want to risk it. Although the manager says he'll hire me and that my training is due next week, anything can happen right?? BUT I LOVE THE DRESS!!!! Then Wei Xin is helping me by asking me abt the cost over benefit theory and in the end, he says my benefit is less than the cost so I shudn't buy it.
In the end, I didn't get it...:((((
There are 3 pieces left. I want to go back to the store next weekend and see if it is still there. If it is, then I'll buy it.
Sigh..why can't I be super rich and be able to buy things without having second thoughts???
************
I want to talk abt a new fren of mine , Lee Wei Xin. He is only 17 yrs old and has a curfew wtf ahahahah. I'm not kidding. He reli does.
He has to be the most most most lamest person in the whole wide world!!!
But it is funny to hang around with him. He's reli good in singing summore. Last night, we went to McD's for supper. He ordered a fish fillet burger. He lifts up the piece of fish fillet and see bacon underneath but no cheese.
WX: Ehhhh..where's my cheese?
Me: Ur cheese? Is it supposed to have cheese?
WX: Yeah. It's not here.
Me: Then go to the counter and ask la.
WX: Oh ok. *scurries off*
A couple minutes later, he returned.
Me: So did u get the cheese?
WX: I ask the lady where's my cheese and she lifted the bacon. The cheese is underneath the piece of bacon.
I looked at JW and he looked at me.
Both: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! *for like 5 minutes wtf*
Me: OMG....ni you mei you jiang lui ohhhh??? ( How lame can you be?)
Both: *laughs summore*
He's a bit soft too. U know 'laa ying'? Yeah lo. But he's a lot of fun and tells us the stupidest things ever. He looks a bit like a younger JW too.
***********
At the Thai Festival, dunno whose brillant idea it was for us to take a picture dressed up as Thais. So we paid $9 to borrow their costumes and take like a family protrait wtf. The Thai lady who did my makeup made me look like a tranny with hori-ji-ble makeup ah...T________T
Thick uneven brows, red lipstick, lined eyes and red cheeks. Sigh fuck this shit. Of coz got pictures la..but right now so many ppl in the computer lab, I scared ppl see my fugly face. Later la k.
No comments:
Post a Comment