Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm weird.

I was sitting on the bus today back home. Then an old man sat beside me.

I saw that he has a slit-like scar on the side of his neck with yellow spots/dried up scabs around it.

I was really fighting the urge to put my finger into that slit and see if blood is gonna spurt out like they always do in horror movies.

I kept looking at his scar and a few different scenes played in my head.

A) I poke his neck and blood squirts out like fuck. He keeps on bleeding while clutching on to his neck and collapses. I just sat there looking at him.
B) I poke his neck and when I pull out my finger, it's covered with yellow slime. However, he just heals up by himself while looking at me.
C) I poke his neck and he starts bleeding. My finger somehow got stuck there. I scream, he screams. Everyone is looking at us but no one helps wtf.

My mind is so fucking disturbed.

**************

So abt Danny and Melody. We had a Black & White Ball last Friday. D and M were there. From reliable inside sources wtf, both of them went for a game of pool after the ball and continued the night with karaoke.

During the karaoke, they played some lame-ass guessing game and D asked M if 'she was jealous when he was dancing with another girl'. M said 'Yes' of coz. So there you have it.

***************

My life is so happening right now man wtf (I am joking. Reli.). But it is gonna be very busy. Friday will start at 5.30am for me and ends at prolly 12 midnight. As for Saturday, I have to go back to college from 9-5 for my Events Pro class. Damn it. Then later at night, it'll be GNO. Just the 4 of us i guess. It's been a long time since we hung out. Sunday is gonna be free. I shud decline any more outings coz I'm seriously fucked if I don't start on my assignments now.

Then on April 10th, it's the masque party by the Chinese Association in UNSW. Chee Hwa, JW and Suan Loong are going too. No prizes for guessing what colour I'm going in.

No comments: