Friday, March 20, 2009

Drama-ma-mama wtf.

Warning: Long long post ahead.

I don't even know where to start. Last night was............info overload/ annoying moments/ realising your frens in event class are such bitches.

Ok lemme try to put this in a time-line order. Oh, let me intro the cast in this drama first wtf.

Simone, Kitty, Kim, Veronica, Wendy, Julie, Brian, Melody, Tiffany and Fiona: Hospitality students
Gloria, Queenie and I: Event students

9am: I walked into the CYC for morning tea during my break. Melody (THAT'S THE SKANKY ASS!!) saw me coming in and rolled her eyes at me. What the fuck. I killed ur mother ah?
I got my tea and saw Melody sitting on a table looking at Danny with that pan-cute smile cipetface.
When I turned back to look at her again, I saw Danny leaving whatever he was doing and walked over to Melody to just talk.

6pm: Kim, Simone, Hello Kitty wtf, Veronica, Wendy, Gloria and I were waiting at the CYC. Julie and Brian were preparing to serve us at the GDR (they were our student servers that night). Gloria told me she is bring her friend who is from outside. Fine. We have extra seats.

6.10pm: I went to washroom and came back to devastating news sigh fuck this shit. Apparently, Melody told Tiffany that Danny was the one who showed signs of interest in her first. According to her, he waited for her while she changed her clothes and accompanied her to the Manly Wharf. Before leaving, he asked for a hug from her summore. All this without her asking. My heart died for a sec.
None of the gang believes all that happened but for some reason, I do. I have seen and heard way too many examples when everyone know how bitchy the girl is but the guy sees nothing. He is freaking blinded and whatever people say, it won't sink in.

6.15pm: Dinner starts. All of a sudden, Fiona was sitting at our table. 411 on Fiona: She is the weirdass term 2 hospitality student whom no one likes and a bit of a 'I think I'm better than anyone else' kinda person. I thought Gloria is bringing an outsider. She didn't tell me it was Fiona!! Fuck.

6.15pm - 8pm: We were taking pictures and Queenie tried to take a pic of me. The flash went off and then Danny walked past me. I realised he had been standing behind me all that while. So? He must have thought that I have asked Queenie to take a pic of me and him behind. ARGH!!! Queenie kept finding questions to ask Danny and her reason being 'so I can see him more'. I shot back at her 'don't do that! he's gonna find you very annoying!'.

Guys, I am not being ungrateful here. I have clearly told her that he rejected me and I'm not gonna pursue it any further. Besides the frequent peeking and gushing abt him with my friends wtf.

As for Fiona, Brian was about to pour her Riesling into her wine glass when she stopped him and said ' Are you sure???'. There was no mistake but Fiona is just trying to give him a hard time.

Gloria is so weird compared to my hospitality friends. Or maybe she is just in her 'own class' wtf. She asked if we wanted some wine. Cmon man. I'm just here for a dinner and no I don't want no wine. When the wine was poured, she was like 'Cheers, cheers, cheers!'. This is SO wtf.

When the food arrived, Gloria claimed that she ordered steak and not fish. However, Julie say that Gloria asked for fish and if she did ordered steak, Julie would have asked how she would want her steak.

Fiona had the steak and said she doesn't mind exchanging with Gloria but she refused. After a while, Gloria agreed to change. She then proceeded to whisper to me 'Actually, when she laid out my cutlery I knew she was going to give me fish but I purposel waited until the food is served then I complained'. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim who is sitting between Gloria and I, said 'Wahh, dia sangat jahat la'. Hahah, with all these wtf moments throughout the night, we kept on conversing in Malay to bitch abt them. Sigh.

8pm: Queenie, Fiona and Gloria left and OMG, the real gossiping starts.

'Lesley!! Ur friends are so weird!!'
'I hated that old woman (Queenie)!'
'Why is Gloria giving Julie such a hard time??"

I feel so ashamed I actually put this dinner together wtf..Not that I care we were gossiping abt them, they are seriously weird.

8pm - 9.30pm: The gang and I were gossiping and laughing in the open area of CYC. People staying on campus can hear us coz it's very quiet. We didn't care. We wanted to wait for GDR people to finish their shifts too because we want to see if Danny is going to go home with Melody agaiin that night. This is where I was told of Melody's attitude and the real reason why basically everyone hated her.

Here are some of Melody's quote as told:

' Ohh, that guy is just one of the many admirers that I have.'
' I like it very much when I'm the only one who knows how to do something and people around me do not.'

There are some more but I can only think of these right now.

Initially, I thought the HongKies hated her because she is always very possessive of Kei. He is a term 6 HK who is quite popular but I have no idea why because he seriously looks like a monkey lo. He dumped her last term and to my knowledge, they have not spoken since. One time, she purposely gave him a hickey dunno for what. Simone told me it was so obvious. Wah wah wah.

Wendy said she is someone who likes people to talk abt her. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, she wants people to notice her and wants to be different. Wah lan......

9.30pm-10pm: Brian and Julie finished their shifts and came to CYC to gossip with us. We continued our gossiping and bitching. Julie called Gloria a bitch and told us some more info on Melody. Last term, Julie is basically a BFF to Melody. She is always giving kisses to Julie and gets jealous when Julie talks to someone else. This is also why Simone hates her. Anyway, she told us Melody has said that she doesn't have any friends and she's very happy with Julie being her friend.

Brian is pissed that Fiona questioned him. Then he said 'Lesley, I got good news!'. I thought the good news was that whatever Melody told Tiffany was all in her own messed up mind. But no. Brian got Danny's phone number and are planning to go out for a drink. Chehhhhh.....LOL.

Every student server on duty last night had gone home except for.....who else? Melody la. She was inside GDR with Danny alone. Cipet. I can totally imagine them yin-yin ngan-ngan wtf. So Julie, Simone, Wendy and Veronica purposely went into GDR to 'talk' to Danny.

10.10pm: They all came out.

Me: What were they doing inside?
Julie: They were just talking. When she saw us, she stood up and left.
Simone: Did you see her face when she saw us?? (She meant Melody was kinda unhappy)
Me: Of coz la, you guys just disturbed her quiet moment with Danny.

Julie went in to explain that Gloria purposely gave her a hard time. Then we talked abt how Melody was looking depressed today and that someone heard Melody told Danny that she is not going school tomorrow. Blah blah blah...can't reli remembered the whole story. Julie told us abt Melody being a bitch in GDR. She kinda thinks she's the supervisor or something.

Danny calls Queenie 'the old bitch' ahahah wtf.

After that, I saw Melody emerged from the front door which is abt 5o-100m away from where we are sitting. We all stopped talking and stared at her. Her back was towards us and she was alone.

"Did you think she heard us?"
"I don't think so. We are so far."
" Could be. We are pretty loud. I can hear ppl talking down here when I'm in my room. And it's the 4th floor."
" I don't care if she hears."

So we continued talking until Danny emerged from the side door which is like 2m away. The moment he appeared, we all went almost silent.

"I think he knows we are talking abt him."
"Obviously."

We continued talking until the RA on duty shush-ed us.

The next day during lunch, Hello Kitty told me that Melody changed her MSN nick to 'If you do not know the truth, just shut the fuck up".

Ok, so maybe she heard us. Not that I care. But if she tells Danny and he came up to anyone of us to help her, I will be very very angry.

What happens after this, I'll update you k.

No comments: