Today marks another day in the history of Lesley's sad life.
She was rejected by Danny Han Tai Ren sigh.
Here's the whole scenario word by word for you so you can think abt it when you go to bed and snicker at me wtf.
I went to college today and saw Danny at the CYC. He was trying to fix the Ipod thingy in the cafe and while he was doing that, I approached him.
Me: Hey Danny, can I talk to you for a bit?
Danny: Yup, just give me a minute.
*walks to my table and waits*
Then he walked to my table.
Danny: Hey, so what's up?
Me: Urm, I don't usually do this . Actually I have never done this. But do you know my name?
Danny: *gave me the look* Urm...Nope.
Me: Will it help if I say shud I wake up and move on*?
Danny: *thinks for a bit* Oh!! So it's you!
Me: Yeah...
Danny: *offers a handshake* Heheh, I'm Danny.
Wtf, I wanted to say Duh...but I shook his hand and smiled.
Me: The reason I'm doing this now is because I really hate waiting for answers. So I just want to know.
Danny: Urm...
Me: A lot of my friends know this and they all pretty much gave me negative responses when I told them I gave you the card. You know Brian Lee?
Danny: The Korean guy? Yeah..
Me: Yeah, I told him and he did this (I showed him the facepalm motion) and said that a supervisor shudn't date a student and that you have a gf.
Danny: *quiet*
Danny: *laughs nervously* Well, you see the thing is that when I was in the interview with Chris Harris, he told me to 'not fool around with the students'. And I am just working in the GDR.
Me: Well, you are still a student right?
Danny: Yeah. (Then he said something abt being a student and having fun and made this ridiculous gesture and laughing at the same time. It was kinda funny tho so I laughed too).
But I am not going to continue my studies here. I'll be going to Switzerland for my studies** and will work in the GDR until June. But we can hang out sometimes...
Me: Owh....
Danny: It's not that I have a gf or anything but I am not looking to be in a serious relationship right now.
Me: Oh. (heart-broken for a split second)
Danny: And right now, my answer is more towards NO wtf........(jeng jeng jeng).
Me: *smiles (a bit forced la wtf)* Oh it's ok. At least I have an answer now. It really helps.
Then some lady from the Market Place called Danny to turn down the music and he had to go. Otherwise he might talked to me more maybe?? But before he go, he told me this
Danny: But it was nice to get a card like that. *smiles*
Did he say thanks? Can't remember. Well, what I wrote up there is basically what happened today while you guys were doing whatever that you are doing (pang-sai, eating, watching TV, driving, working, having classes)
What I wrote is kinda jumbled up coz I can't remember for the life of me which order did it happen. Everything kinda happened so fast.
There are a few questions I wanted to ask but decided against it.
1) Would you have said yes if you are looking for a serious relationship?
2) You wouldn't happen to be gay right?? wtf
3) Did you made all that up to avoid humiliating me?
Oh well, I was sad for a bit but I felt more relief instead. Coz now I can start on my assignment which is due next week wtf. And then tomorrow I have to pretend to be a professional event manager and survey the Hilton Hotel and it's Mardi Gras Parade on Sat night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boobies and gays.
So the chapter of Danny Han Tai Ren in Lesley's life is closed.
But you can't deny the fact that Danny is still one helluva eye candy!!!!!!!!
* I wrote in the card that if he likes me then yeah but if he doesn't like me, then i shud wake up and move on.
** In case you don't know, hospitality students have the option of doing a student exchange program to Cesar Ritz Switzerland in Term 5 which is what Danny will be after he finish his lecturing stint in GDR. Wow, he must be very good in his studies huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment