Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I want to die ah.

I spent the previous entire night staying up doing assignment slash Facebook commenting.

Classes today were such a pain in the neck. Can barely keep my eyes open.

And I almost took the ferry from Manly to Circular Quay and BACK to Manly agn wtf. I fell asleep in the ferry and when I open my eyes, people were already standing at the exit waiting to disembark.

After not seeing Danny for almost 4 days straight, I finally saw him today in the GDR. Here's what lead me to GDR.

Me: Hey guys, the March 19 dinner at GDR still on right?
Queenie: No! The lady at the GDR told me it's cancelled.
Me, Simone and Hello Kitty wtf: What??!!!
Queenie: Yeah, I ask who cancelled the booking and she told me she didn't know.
Me, Simone and Hello Kitty wtf: Let's go GDR ask.

Then I saw Danny at the booking table. Still so hot sigh.

Danny: Hey.
Me: Hey Danny, Queenie told me that her booking on March 19 is cancelled.
Danny: Oh..lemme check.
Danny: Nope, it's still on. March 19.
Me: Still on?? It's a Thursday right??
Danny: Yup, it's still on.
Me: Owh, thank you.

Gusys, if you were Danny, what would you think abt this? Will u think that I am the one who purposely come up with some lameass excuse such as booking cancelled just to talk to him again?

Will rightttttttttttttttttttttt....!!!! Damn kasih malu. I feel worse than the skanky ass now..:((

No comments: