But you and I know it's very the impossible wtf.
So I am starting on the EVT123 pitch right now and continue after my work tomorrow.
Simone's bday dinner was funny. Coz it is funny to hear a bunch of HKies speak in their language and esp when they are like making fun of people. I want to improve my Canto dammit!
I hate my accounting test last Thursday and it was a breeze but I guarantee lost 3 outta 100 marks already lor. Niamahhai one ba!! The correct answer was 1 and 5. Initially, I chose No.1 only. The lecturer take a look at it and said 'Miss Woon, you better check agn'.
And yes, Mr Frank calls me Miss Woon all the time. At least he gets it right ok. Some people are so fucking cibai stupid tat when I tell them my name is Lesley Woon, they asked agn 'What? Lesley Wu? Lesley Voon?Lesley Wong? Wong Fei Hung? *karate chop to neck*'. Aih. Ok back to topic. So I unchose No.1 wtf.
He looked at it agn and repeat the same thing. So I look and look and look agn. Finally I see that No.5 is also the answer. I chose it. I asked Mr Frank issit ok. He said 'Better. But look agn.'.
Wtf. I looked at it for 5 minutes and gave up. I mean even if I stare at it for another 30 minutes, I obviously can't see where I went wrong so fuck it la.
And I actually saw the exact same accounting test paper 6 hrs before the exam. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH!!!!
Brian Jong Soo Pa had the test paper which was done by his friend in the previous term. He borrowed it from her to do extra revision. So we all have a look at it. Who knows Mr Frank used back the same exact test paper for this term as well!! Lan.
I just glance through the paper but some of my friends actually practice the questions man! 100% already lar!! Haha. Never mind I got 97%.
*****************
I usually sit in the CYC on Thursday from 1000-1200. In the past, was to peek at Danny but now it's just where I hang around until my friends finish their classes and eat lunch with me.
Anyways, that Thursday, I walked into see-why-see and see Melody wtf!! She was sitting there facing Danny. Haih eat shit.
Whatever la..I chose a seat and my back was facing her. Julie came and sit with me while giving me Simone's bday card to sign. I was talking to Julie when Danny walked over to Melody's table.
He was teaching her Accounting! Haih wtf. And from what I heard, it seems like what he's teaching her are all basic things like the debit/credit, debit/credit aihhh damn lampa. If you do not know such simple things, what have you been doing in the past 6 weeks in class orh? Sleep arh?? Actually.......... she does sleep in class.
She never asks questions in accounting classes and I noticed that during the whole examination, people were constantly putting up their hands to ask questions including moi. But she never did raise her hand once. I noticed coz I finished the exam in 45 mins and had 1 hr remaining wtf. So I just spend it looking at ppl.
Either she was just pretending to be stupid to get Danny to talk to her (why she wanna do that? he already likes her ORRRRRRRR she's just trying to piss me off bitch) and she absolutely has no problem in the exam like she prolly ace it therefore no need to ask questions OR she is actually too dumb to know which questions to ask therefore she didn't bother. It be interesting to see how she has done in the exam.
As for my ENG124 mid term test, *shakes head and close eyes* wtf.
No comments:
Post a Comment