Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uh oh.

After I pass the card to Julie who is going to help me give it to Danny Han Tai Ren wtf, my right eyelid started 'pulsating' sigh. Then I remember that they say that each side represents bad and good.

I asked my HK classmate and she says 'cho hung, yau kat' means right side unlucky, left side lucky. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

So this means I am waiting for bad news???

Or this could mean there's a maggot moving in my eyelid. Wahhhhhhhttttt??

Uh huh. Last Sat, the 3 guys just arrived in Sydney and straight away they call me to go out spend money wtf. We had a late dinner at Szechuan HotPot and I later spent the night at Lai's apartment (oh pls dont even go there). Chee Hwa and I slept on the couch.

However, the next afternoon when Chee Hwa woke up, he said he found a maggot on his blankie. W-T-F!!!

He didn't use the blankie but I used mine. Cover my whole body summore. Maybe the maggots climb into my ear, nose or petpet hole ahhhhhhhh!!!! And lay eggs in my brain and I'll have maggots for brain!!! T____________________________T

Lai's house is full of maggots esp in the kitchen. T______________T

*cries* I dunno which bad news is worse. Danny rejecting me or maggots eating my brain. Boohoo.

No comments: