IF you are expecting pictures of vibrant colours and crazy people, sorry la.
It was held in the daytime and it was damn fucking hot.
Booths around selling food and overpriced shitty dolls.
" Yo wan too bai dey dolls?? Veli cute!!!!" wtf.

Chee Hwa, Wei Wei and Hadee.


The before picture.

The after picture. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


Close up just because you can't get enough of my ugliness heh. I am at a loss of words here. Too shocked as to how ugly I actually am. No ideas where to begin too. No wonder Danny rejected me. T_____T
Oh lookie at my eyes!! How brown are they!! *tries to divert attention*

Full costume. Wahhhh, my shoes that day matches the outfit summore. It's the 10 bucks for a pair one. Damn tahan right.

Dances to wow those sakai angmohs.

Muay Thai. Lousy ass fight.

Us with one of the fighters.

Chee, JW with his pointy boobs and Hadee.

I am using someone else's wireless right now. Hopefully I won't get caught.
No comments:
Post a Comment