Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mardi Gras pics.

Here are some pics I took at the Mardi Gras 09. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw that I took abt 290 pics at the parade. How the hell did I click so many times in 4 hrs?






I know.

In case you are wondering, no I don't have a fetish for old belly gutted men.
And no, no fetish for old men's ass too.















They turn one of the buses that I take to school everyday into a Rainbow Bus!!









This is a bad photo of me. Everytime someone wants to take a photo with Paul Collins, he pretends to hug you and just as the camera is about to snap, he tickles you wtf! You know what this pic looks like?
Imagine PC is some charity worker in Vietnam or Cambodia and he is playing with some farmer girl. And the farmer girl is very happy because got camera pointing at her and some wierd dude taking a pic with her.
JW utilising my $12 wtf.
The colours of this pic is much better because I finally switched on my camera's flash -_-''.
Angel putting wings on me.
My face is so shiny here.





Making full use of my $12 to camwhore wtf.


No comments: