Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some pictures from Facebook.

Thai Festival.
Lesley, Wilson, JW and Hadee.
Wei Wei, JW, Chee Hwa, I and Hadee.




Tranny in the making.
We both look so happy!!
Shit, my face is almost as big as JW arhhhhhhhhhh!!! And I'm a girl...
After taking the picture, they all laughed at me coz I'm short and post on Facebook summore!!

Micheal's bday dinner. Here is Micheal trying to be a pimp.
The cameraman told us to say 'FU-JIIIII' and I fell for it. Shit!
Naoko and I..
The first picture Queenie took. She actually took 2 of the exact same picture before she got it right. I mean wtf??? Even before u take the picture, you can obviously see that the centrepiece is in the way. That's what digital cameras are for!!!

Poor Hello Kitty. Her face got cut off in half. :((
Simone looks so pretty here la. Like a princess and I look like her maid-in-waiting. Sigh.
Ok..gotta go back to practising my accounts now.

No comments: