Monday, March 2, 2009

He's so cute!!!!

Today, I made an impromptu decision to dine at ICMS's GDR. Well, Danny's gonna be there. Good food and eye candy, cannot complain la.

It is the best decision I have made this day wtf. Julie, Simone, Kim and I were sitting at this table and because Danny knows/likes Julie wtf so he came to our table. He asked the usual thing a restaurant supervisor would do la. How's the food? Which did you choose? When we said steak, he made a super lame joke abt us being strong like men taking meat wtf. Ahahah, never mind la, he's so cute can forgive him on that lol.

Things abt Danny that Julie told me over dinner:
1) His full name is Danny Han Tai Ren. WTF? Sounds very Chinese lor. Also sound like some general who lived in the Han dynasty wtf.
2) He lived in Winsconsin for a year attending high school.
3) Apparently ICMS pays him really well to work here. More than what he was paid in Park Hyatt Hotel, Melbourne. Yes, he did his IT in Melbourne. Hot.

I am going to make the card tonight and ask someone to send it to him ok.

No comments: