No worries, pics in the next post.
Ok I am procrastinating over here. Shud be rushing like mad to finish my assignment which I am halfway thru.
The day started with me meeting up with the girls at abt 1pm. Bought some food and because I'm Lesley, my period started somewhere along there and I had to go back home and change. Fuck this shit.
Sigh. Anyways, the girls went to Oxford St first and I took a taxi and meet up with them. Paul Collins and some girls were already there. We had good standing position wtf. Coz we are early ma. So damn hot summore. We stood in the sun for abt 4 hrs before the sun actually went behind the building. Sigh summore.
It was so hot, I bought a hat! People were trying to make money so they sold pink Aussie flagss for $5, gold/silver cowboy hat for $10. I was thinking of buying the hat but I cannot wear after the parade ohhh so I didnt buy. Instead, I got a huge straw hat with a clump of purple feathers by the side. It sells for $20 of coz I'm not gonna pay that amount of money for the hat.
Me: How much?
Guy: $20 for this.
Me: So expensive. Don't want. What abt the others?
Guy: Those are cheaper. $15.
But those hats look like shit ok.
Me: Don't want. Not pretty. $10 for the straw hat.
Guy: No..I sell $20. *thinks a bit* Ok, I'll sell $15.
Me: Still expensive...$12.
Guy: *thinks summore* Ok.
Me: Yeah!!
Jw and his gang showed up and I intro-ed them to my girls (wtf! makes me sound like a mama-san ahahaha). It was kinda awkward ahahah. Loosen up a bit la.
There are several parade officials guarding the fences and so the lady in front of us is one as well. I noticed that she has a lot of those fake coloured pearl necklace. I want-s them wtf. Then I told Simone abt it. I asked the lady can I have one of the necklaces and she asked which colour I want. I said 'Pink!!!!'.
Then everyone also want. In the end, she gave away all the necklaces to us. Yeah!! Ahahhaa, if you don't ask, you don't get ba. That's gonna be my motto from now on.
She gave us candies too. When, some girls showed up with their gorgeous costumes for the pre-excitement dances, we started screaming and all that. And it continues into the night wtf. I have never screamed for so long. My Lim Peh hit me with rotan for getting low marks in exams also never screamed so long wtf.
We saw that the whole Oxford St was filled with people and I told Hadee and Wei Wei that even Sultan bday also not that many people ah.
There were 2 reporters standing in front of JW and I and he saw 'Tokyo, Japan' at the back of their shirts. Then we started saying 'Konichiwa' wtf until they turn their attention to us ahahahah. The guy with the camera pointed it at us and we started yelling 'wooooooo' and waving our flags and shizz. Pat chi suo wai wtf.
The parade started with lesbians/gays/girls/guys on bikes. I swear a few of the lesbians are sooooo handsome ok. The gays are also very pretty ok wtf. Next year, I want to sit on one of the bikes!!! We saw old men in thongs and women walking around with their boobs hanging out. One guy was wearing a 'cawat' and he came up to us and lifted his cawat. He was wearing a mesh-net thong and so ya lah, we saw sausage and fishballs!!
We kept on screaming and cheering loudly so that they will come to us and give us things. I received a kiss and hug from a guy but JW got 2 kisses and hugs from 2 guys orh wtf. Some of the parade-rs were a bit boring but there were those that were dancing and really energetic thus making us cheer even more. I received a pack of biscuits, lolli-s and a condom. Size: regular wtf.
The parade ends at about 10pm and the girls and I separated. I followed Jw and his gang to have Japanese food. And reached home at abt 12am.
No comments:
Post a Comment